Thursday 17 September 2009

kleeneze Samantha Drew and Jamie Whitaker story

kleeneze Samantha Drew and Jamie Whitaker story
for there picture and cheque click here


At the end of 2005 my mum and dad joined Kleeneze, I saw the potential of earning lots of money and I currently wasn’t enjoying my job.




They bought me my business kit in January 2006 for my birthday. I started with only 50 catalogues and would put them out

in my hour dinner break. My friends thought I was crazy but that made me want to show them even more that this opportunity

worked.



It was slow going with only 50 books but as I gained more orders I was able to buy more books. I also started a new job and in the same month gained my 10%. I was so happy, new job and an extra income.



I continued to retail, which was how I met Jamie when posting a book through his door. We haven’t looked back since, he has joined my distributorship and I have quit my job. We plan to be able to sack Jamie’s boss as well, in the very near future. The world is our oyster, the more I get excited about the business, the more I want to tell people and this in turn moves our

business forward.



Not only have we got an amazing income opportunity, but I also found love.



So whatever you’re looking for, Kleeneze is definitely for anyone..





kleeneze are looking for thousands of agents in the uk, ireland, netherlands and now germany
for free dvd or to join ckick here





http://kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-samantha-drew-and-jamie-whitaker.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment