Sunday 16 June 2013

Travis Askew kleeneze story


Travis Askew kleeneze story

to see travis kleeneze cheque click here
I joined Kleeneze 5 weeks ago now. I really needed the money to pay off the bills. We have 8 children at home and there is never enogh money to go around. In my first month, we collected over £2,000 worth of orders, working just 15-20 hours a week and my income was over £700.

I know this business works. I know the catalogues do the selling and my aim is to be on £3000+ a month. I am part of a great team and my sponsors, Debra and Oliver Pusey are there to help me every step of the way.

I have already helped someone else get started and in their first week along they have earned over £160. As they run another business they only have limited time available! I now want to help others do the same.













you never know who you might sponsor at a kleeneze party
have you tryed a kleeneze party yet


more exciting kleeneze storys
click here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment