Wednesday 26 June 2013

Helen White kleeneze story

Helen White kleeneze story
to see helen picture click here

I'm just in my first few weeks of Kleeneze and have retailed
over 600 in my first 3 weeks I must be honest and didn't think
it would work but I have stuck at
it and now I have been to the
conference even more so too
show people it works I think my
income for the first 4 weeks will
be around £300 , I started
Kleeneze to get off benefits as I
doesn’t cover the cost of living
and with a 4 year old that has
behavioural problems wanted to
be at home more also wanted to
actually spend time with my 10
month old little girl I have made
the big the choice as from
September when my son starts
school.
I will be going Kleeneze full time and building up a team in my
area as I have seen the benefits and rewards of this I have a
dream and I am going to get it and I will be able to say to my
son, “Yes you can have this!” and I won’t have to say “I can’t
afford things any more”. The best thing about it is that
Kleeneze works















you never know who you might sponsor at a kleeneze party
have you tryed a kleeneze party yet


more exciting kleeneze storys
click here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment