Sunday 9 June 2013

lynn cousins kleeneze story



to see lynn cousins kleeneze cheque click here


At the time of joining Kleeneze, I was working as a Cashier in a petrol service station, working long hours
for little money.
Kleeneze has given me the benefit of an extra income, and the opportunity to work for myself from home.
In my first four weeks of joining Kleeneze I earned £247.30, but not only that, I have met so many people
along the way, and the help and support I have received from other team members is fantastic.
I am so pleased I joined Kleeneze, and am very excited about what the future holds. Kleeneze is a
fantastic company to be involved in, the rewards are massive, and I’m so proud to be part of it!

















you never know who you might sponsor at a kleeneze party
have you tryed a kleeneze party yet


more exciting kleeneze storys
click here and here




No comments:

Post a Comment