Saturday 7 February 2009

miss lee kleeneze story

I was looking for something that would help me have a better life when I retired.Kleeneze is a business that before long grabs hold of you and becomes totally addictive. Through all the sources of positive information I had listened to and read about, I knew that this would work given enough time and effort.I first joined Kleeneze on a part-time basis and started to build a fantastic retail business. In August 2007 I had an opportunity to go full-time and have not regretted that decision for a single minute.I now have a large customer base of which I am very proud and over the past few months have been laying down the foundations for my team building.Knowing that I have the support of so many wonderful people really inspires me to get out of my comfort zone. My cheques are regularly around £100 a period. I really love this business!

here is miss lee story in full
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-miss-lee.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment