Thursday 19 February 2009

join kleeneze

Many people in the UK are now earning fantastic incomes with this business; the majority of who started it on a part-time basis. The following examples are real people who, after realising the great incomes that can be achieved from retailing, shared the good news with many others. There is a system in place with Kleeneze – all you have to do is apply the necessary consistent, persistent effort, and you could one day, be amongst the many Kleeneze high earners!
Paul Flintoft - Warwickshire
Although I started my business 6 years ago while I was at university, I had for a long time wanted to be my own boss, but never knew how. I wanted time and money freedom to enjoy life while I was still young, not have to wait until I was a pensioner! After 'testing the water' for a few months and doing some research, I knew that this business could be the vehicle to help me achieve the lifestyle I wanted. The magic of this business is being able to help others do the same!
Now earning £4,000+ per month
Graham France - HertfordshireI was first introduced to Kleeneze by my girlfriend, after she had been looking on the internet for a way to earn some extra cash. I was very sceptical at first but only because I had been involved with another MLM before. I really needed to sort my finances as I was slowly but steadily spiralling down a financial plughole.
After a few weeks of consideration and persuasion we both saw a great opportunity and went for it. We made £282 in our 1st full 4-week period and we also qualified as silver distributors in that period and the recognition we got, gave us another boost to our belief in this great business. Following the system has now brought us to the first of our goals and that is to earn £1000 per month in our spare time, and we have done it. We now have our sights set on a free European conference.
Rob & Ali McNinch - Cheshire
The thought of having to work for someone else until I was 65, only to retire on an income equivalent to what I was earning when I first started work, did not appeal to me. What I liked about Kleeneze is the fact you can earn immediate cash - in fact I earned over £800 in my first month in the business. I am now building a successful and lucrative business by showing others how to succeed in the Kleeneze programme. Now earning over £1,500 per month.
Chris & Wendy Mason-Paull - Avon
In our first week we picked up orders worth £400 before we had even seen a customer. We ended our first month with a profit of just over £500. This gave us the confidence to start introducing other people and in our second month with a team of 9 we produced total orders of £18,000 and had a cheque from the company for £1,045!
The lifestyle and income that this has given us is way beyond our wildest ever expectations. We have been able to help countless people start and build a successful home based business. However, the fact that this is a very simple business does not make it some sort of get rich quick scheme - there is work involved. If you are prepared to work hard enough, the rewards can be truly massive. Now earning over £25,000 per month
Jaspal & Tina Dhani - London
Having failed in two network marketing enterprises, I joined Kleeneze with some hesitation in 2002. As a full-time wheelchair user, I was unsure about delivering and collecting catalogues, but I managed to recoup my initial investment back in the first week, just by sharing them with family and friends. I'm now looking forward to giving my family the best part of the day, rather than to an employer. Now earning over £1,000 per month.
Richard Flintoft - East Yorkshire
I have been involved with the Kleeneze business part-time since August 2004, a few months after graduating from the University of Birmingham with an honours degree in Sports Science. I decided to join the business after witnessing the phenomenal success of my brother who now earns in excess of £4000 per month. I know I wouldn’t be able to earn this amount of money in conventional employment. Neither of us are exceptional in any way. This is what makes Kleeneze so appealing; anyone can make it work if they have a good work ethic and are willing to learn the business.Don’t get me wrong, I was very sceptical when my brother told me what he had gotten himself involved with. However, I believe the results speak for themselves and the initial scepticism gradually disappeared as I gradually saw my own business grow. It is difficult to pass judgement on something that you haven’t tried and the risk of starting your own Kleeneze business is negligible. I mean, what other businesses can you start for around £100?With Kleeneze you make money from day one and the flexibility of the business puts you in control at all times; you don’t have a boss and you can either use it to earn some extra cash in your spare time or to afford you the lifestyle of your dreams where money is not an issue. By teaching others to do the same as yourself, you can essentially walk away from the business and still get paid, giving you the time to enjoy your life (and your money!) I don’t want to work until I’m 65, only to retire on half of what I was earning when I worked. Do you? Now earning over £1,500 per month.
Michael Cook & Helen Simpson - Leicestershire
We had always wanted a business but didn't know in what, as we could never afford a large investment. We then came across Kleeneze and found just what we were looking for; working from home, fitting in around out children's busy schedule and most importantly, a low start-up cost. In just a few months we were earning over £100 per week part-time, which proved to us that business really works. Now we can book family holidays without worrying about how to pay and no longer just dreaming. We've taken control of our future so we have the freedom to do what we want, when we want. Now earning over £1,000 per month.
Simon Hilton & Tracey Ricketts - Kent
We decided to join Kleeneze due to the fact that Tracey was having to work nights in a care home, whilst looking after our 4 children (all under 8 years of age) and I was working 70-90 hours per week, often driving over 2000 miles. We decided we had to do something to free up time in our lives and create more income - we really were struggling to get by financially. We initially began to build our Kleeneze business around that lifestyle and soon found our household income and freedom of time had improved greatly, after just a few weeks. Incredibly after just 14 weeks we were able to cover all our monthly expenditure from Kleeneze alone and this allowed us to quit our jobs and begin to enjoy the kind of life we deserve. Now earning over £1,500 per month.
Ian Durrell - London
I joined the Kleeneze business after being made redundant in April 2003. I realised that by combining the growing trend in home shopping together with Kleeneze’s range of everyday products there was a great opportunity here. Since joining I have worked closely with my sponsor and I now have a growing business enabling me to spend more time with others in the team helping them to develop their businesses. By working the simple Kleeneze system I am well on the way to meeting some of my important goals.Now earning over £1,400 per month.
Toby & Chhimi Guyett - Shropshire
We joined Kleeneze, initially for an extra income late in the summer of 2004. By spending 8 - 10 hours a week on our business, we earned well over £200 in our first month, which meant we were in profit almost immediately! By following the simple system, I was able to leave my stressful full-time job in less than a year which was fantastic - I can now devote more time to the business and more importantly, to Chhimi and the children. If you are ambitious and have a good work ethic, we believe this business can offer you whatever you want, whether it’s an extra income, more family time, meeting new people, personal development, or financial freedom. Now earning over £1,000 per month.
Barbara & Alan Peachey - Buckinghamshire
Our network marketing career began when we lived in London. Alan was working as a bus driver and I was working as a Secretary and we had two young daughters, not enough money, and no time to spend with each other. During the first ten years we joined numerous companies, lost lots of money, but gained a lot of experience, and then ten years ago we found Kleeneze and we have never looked back. We were earning over £3,000 per month after our first year in the business and now have the kind of lifestyle most people only ever dream about. We have no boss, a good income and we can do what we like, when we like. Who could ask for more. Now earning over £3,500 per month.
Gill Nicholson - Gloucestershire
Gill is the daughter of Kleeneze veteran Jim Nicholson who was awarded a life time achievement award from the company and was himself, one of the original door to door salesman with a suitcase. Due to his ill health, Gill played a much more involved role in the business and now, with an annual income of over £300,000 is one of the top earners in the company.
Now earning over £25,000 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment