Saturday 7 February 2009

Katrina Harvey and Ian Winstanley kleeneze story

I joined Kleeneze as a single Mum to two teenage children, after moving to a new town, hundreds of miles away from any friends or family and without any transport. I desperately wanted to become independent and get off state benefits, so I followed the advice I was given and the easy duplicatable system and gradually built up my own Kleeneze Business. In the process of building my business, I met my partner Ian and we now run the business together around the six children and two grandchildren we have between us. The flexibility of our Kleeneze business means we are always available for our family and no longer rely on state benefits.Kleeneze recognise & reward you at every step – in September 2008 we were recognised on stage in front of approx 5000 people for achieving “Gold Distributor” status. Then in December 2008 we were awarded runners up for The Premier Group “Distributorship of the Year” trophy, awarded for “Outstanding Business Development & Team Leadership”. Our team now spans the whole of the UK and we are looking to help more people throughout the UK, ROI, Netherlands & Germany achieve their dreams, be they large or small – can we help you too?
full story and picture here
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-harvey-winstanley.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment