Monday 11 July 2011

David and Jane Mousley kleeneze story

David and Jane Mousley kleeneze story

to see there kleeneze cheque click here


When I first looked at Kleeneze I was just looking for something to supplement my full time income by an extra £300 - £400 per month which would allow me to spoil my two children.




However, being a serving Police Officer I needed it to be flexible enough to fit around my shifts and our family life.

When I took a closer look at Kleeneze I saw that it was ideally suited to my circumstances because of its flexibility and I realised that if I followed the proven business plan that I could build a secure future for my family.



The part time cheques you see below have allowed Jane & I to pay for a romantic 14 night Caribbean Cruise in February 2010 where we were married by the Captain.



In a time of recession when pay rises are rare and redundancies are common place we have been able to give ourselves a pay rise each and every month since January by following the simple proven plan put in place by our leaders .



This income has been earned in our spare time alongside our stressful full time jobs and is available to anyone who follows the simple proven system.



With the Company going from strength to strength now is the time to get involved.



http://kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-david-and-jane-mousley.htm
 


http://kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment