Sunday 7 August 2011

Vikki and Bernie Titterrell kleeneze story

Vikki and Bernie Titterrell, to see
there kleeneze cheque click here
I have worked as a Day Nursery Manager for the past 16 years, and like most people I have become despondent with my job. It was whilst I was searching for alternative employment that I came across an advert for Kleeneze. After receiving information and attending a local Business Opportunity Meeting, my husband and I decided to give it a go.

In our first month we personally retailed over £1000 around our F/T jobs, this earned us £470 in our spare time. Not bad for a P/T additional income!!

We have now started to build a team with the ultimate goal of me being able to give up my job, and Bernie being able to take early retirement. We are both looking forward to starting to enjoy our lives again, and see Kleeneze as the vehicle to achieving this.







more kleeneze storys click here

No comments:

Post a Comment