Tuesday 23 February 2010

sophie bishop kleeneze story

sophie bishop kleeneze story, for here picture and cheque click HERE

At present I’ve been in the business 4 weeks! WOW look at my first cheque, this is just the beginning... I’ve created this cheque in my first 4 weeks whilst being a full time student, studying for my A levels on the BTEC national diploma Sports course level three.




I study 24 hours a week, plus extra for revision and assignments, I also have a part time job at Clarks (the shoe shop) and do a minimum of 16 hours per week. Furthermore Kleeneze is done in my spare time.



I recently turned eighteen in January 2010, and the following week I was up and running with Kleeneze. I’ve come into the business as I’ve acknowledged the brilliance and can see the mega potential!



Through my sporting activities I’m very much aware that the mindset of the sporting world has the very same ethos as the Kleeneze world, which is the discipline of success, and the balance of hard work to achievement.



What the mind can conceive and believe you most certainly WILL achieve.



I can’t wait for period 3 and the ones to follow. It’s not always about the destination it’s about the journey. People ask me “are you not tired?” I happily reply “how can I be tired? I’m too excited!



This is too much fun to be work!”



I never want to get into the ‘rat race` nor do I want a boss to tell me what to do.



I want to live my dreams and for money to work for me. Kleeneze is so much more than a catalogue, the results are rewarding, beneficial and worthwhile.



Everything which has been achieved in the business anyone can similarly duplicate as the same wind blows on us all and it’s out there for the taking for anyone!



It’s massively exciting!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-sophie-bishop.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment