Tuesday 21 July 2009

students jobs with kleeneze

there are thousands of exciting opportunities with kleeneze

I started Kleeneze in my spare time just after leaving university whilealso working in a bar and in sales just to try and pay the rent.In my first month I earned £250 simply by posting and collecting catalogues working approx 10hrs a week. After jumping from job to job I made the decision to do Kleeneze full time after 4 months in the business and made a full time wage simply by putting out more catalogues with the added bonus of NO BOSS.I then started to take advantage of the Kleeneze loyalty scheme by sharing the opportunity with others and helping them get started. This meant that the income rose to £1400+ per month. As well as the incomeKleeneze have a number of travel incentives on offer and also a free car plan. I have been lucky enough to qualify for 5 star all expenses paid trips to Athens, Vienna and a Caribbean Cruise with a Vauxhall Corsa thrown in for good measure!. Whatever you want Kleeneze can give it to you if you’re prepared to put the work in.
here is his picture and cheque
http://kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-jack-kirby.htm

kleeneze operates in uk, ireland and new markets netherlands and germany
pass our website on http://www.kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment