Sunday 7 February 2016

michelle bromage kleeneze story


michelle bromage kleeneze story


I saw a Facebook status from Phil Smith who was a friend of my Partners asking if anyone wanted to earn some money in their spare time. I met up with Sam who talked me through everything and I signed up a few days later.
I needed to earn an extra £50 a week as my hours had been cut at work so needed to replace this.
I do most of my retail through Facebook and hit my first 10% after building my Facebook group up to 4000 members.
I am now building a team and have sponsored my first team member.
This business has so much to offer and I know with hard work and dedication can be very successful. I am very excited for mine and my families KLEENEZE future.
Here is my cheque for my first 4 weeks.I

No comments:

Post a Comment