Tuesday 22 March 2011

Del Gisby's kleeneze testimonial

 Del Gisby's kleeneze testimonial
to see her picture and kleeneze cheque click here

As I am Registered as Disabled and was relying on Disability Living Allowance as my only source of income, imagine my utter shock when this 'New' Government came into power and in their 'wisdom' decided to withdraw Disability Living Allowance for everyone who's prognosis was Terminal but who would live longer than 6 months!




So suddenly after 17 years i was left with Nothing and no way to pay the bills etc.



As I had shopped with Kleeneze over the years I was extremely pleased when, after having moved up north from the sussex coast, one day a catalogue landed on my doormat. On picking it up I noticed the front cover advertising the Kleeneze Business Opportunity so filled out my details.



Two GOLD distributors came to see me and as I was still a bit wary did not sign up immediately and went off to investigate it online. After reading some very positive stories and experiences people had had on signing up with Kleeneze, I decided to 'go for it'.



Let me tell you it was the BEST DECISION I have ever made ( apart from having my son that is !)



I had the same worries as most new starters in that I was worried about loosing my books and worried if I didn't get any orders. Ha ! Nothing could be further from the reality and so now 5 months later (yes that's all) I am a SILVER DISTRIBUTOR and TEAM LEADER ,and have sponsored THREE other people.



AND I LOVE IT!



Also my Mobility is nearly back to normal and the Bonus is I have lost OVER 3 STONE in weight and am now fitter than I have been in a long time .



I knew when I moved up North last APRIL that it was a Great idea , but I had no Clue that it would be the begining of my complete Change Of Life.



So would I recommend the Kleeneze Business Opportunity to anyone else?



HELL YEAH !



THANK YOU KLEENEZE , you have given me my life back
 
 
more kleeneze stories click here
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-del-gisby.htm
 

http://www.kleeneze03.com/


http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonials-dutch.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment