Thursday 1 July 2010

Steve Giergiel kleeneze story

Steve Giergiel
here is a picture of steve giergiel kleeneze cheque click here




This is our best Kleeneze cheque so far; which is not bad for a part time income on top of our normal wage.



I am still working full time as a Software Developer, but have been made redundant 4 times in the last 7 years, which indicates how insecure my profession is right now.



When you work for someone else, you do not have control of your life or income. I know that whenever I need to, I can simply treat this fantastic business like a full time job with only the retailing side, and can earn as much as I need to replace my full time wage and more.



I do enjoy developing software, and would probably still be doing the stuff I do at work, at home as a hobby, but if they are willing to pay me a good wage of around £35,000 a year, I would be silly to refuse them. This time however I will be telling my boss “You’re Fired”, as soon as my Kleeneze cheque is around the £5,000 to £6,000 or more every 4 weeks.



Justine is working virtually full time at Sainsbury’s and training to be a Driving Instructor at the same time as building our Kleeneze business.



This just goes to show that if you have a big enough reason WHY for this business YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK, even around a very busy lifestyle and many commitments.



We are now focussing much more on the team building side, and are looking to help as many people as possible, do what we have done and more, even faster.



We are strong believers that “You can have everything you want as long as you help enough other people get what they want.” as Zig Ziglar says.



This business actually encourages us to help others to move up the pay plan, since only by doing that do we move up the pay plan.
 
 
 
here are more up todate kleeneze stories as of 1st july 2010 click  here
 
 
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-steve-giergiel.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonials-uk-section4.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment