Wednesday 30 September 2009

kleeneze Alison Gordon Farleigh story

kleeneze Alison Gordon Farleigh story
for there picture and cheque click HERE

As a newly-single mum of two little boys, I was struggling to juggle a corporate career life with bringing up my children.




I resented the time they spent away from me, and that the only time we had together we were all tired and irritable; however



I needed the income that my job brought in, and could see no alternative.



I had seen the Kleeneze opportunity, but didn’t really think I could make it work with my other commitments.



As work pressure increased I decided that I would start my Kleeneze business – seeing it as a way out of the rat race, and



was pleased to find that I COULD make it work alongside everything else I had on In December I received a shock – I was made



redundant having given 10 years of my life to the same company in the software industry.



However, I decided that this was the best thing that could have happened to me, as I now had the opportunity to grow my



Kleeneze business whilst looking after my children.



I am now building my business, seeing my team and income grow as a reward for the effort that I have put in.



I know that I will never have to return to the corporate world and pay someone else to bring up my children, and I have



Kleeneze to thank for it
 
 
kleeneze  is long for retailers and team builders in uk, ireland, netherlands and germany
to join or for free dvd click HERE
 
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-alison-gordon-farleigh.htm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment