Monday 27 July 2009

kleeneze james holmes story

kleeneze James Holmes story I’ve built Kleeneze on a very part time basis until Mch 2009 when I was made redundant from my Technical admin position. It was then that I decided it was time to run my own Kleeneze business full time. I was placing orders of £1,000 every 4 weeks part time, my orders are now over £2000 every 4 weeks. I have also been slowly building my team and have seen my income rise from £283 in my very first month to £880 in Feb still part-time. As you can see below my income has grown in the last 4 months to nearly £1400 a month. As I help more and more people to achieve their desired income and make a difference to their lives, this income will grow and bring the other rewards that Kleeneze have on offer to everyone who is prepared to work for it and make a difference to their lives!!
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-james-holmes.htm
kleeneze is looking fir agents in uk, ireland, netherlands and germany,
here is our home website http://www.kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment